Building bridges based on the belief that film becomes art only when its materials are as inexpensive as pencil & paper. Cine Pobre Film Festival is the 100% cartel-free intersection of culture and capabilities.
- Film Producer, New York Film Academy graduate, working in the media field for 8+ years.
- Worked as a Producer & Editor for various projects: Songs, video/music clips, Ads, programs, documentaries and short movies. The projects mentioned have been shown on multiple TV channels.
- Produced, Directed and edited educational episodes for "Instructit" - An Arabic online academy.
- Produced a short film titled "AlQEEQ", which was chosen to be part of the Short Film Corner in Cannes Film Festival - 2016.
- Produced and edited Ads for "Mawdoo3", the largest Arabic website according to New York Times - 2016.
- Worked as a Producer of "The Black Box" documentary (The parts that were filmed in Jordan), the episode that talked about "The Fall of the Golan". It was screened on on Aljazeera channel in 2015.
- Worked as an Art Director in "The Night of the Fall" short film in 2014.
- Supervised the photography and graphic designs works for "Oversized Coat" - A dramatic national movie - in 2012.
- Conducted several filmmaking workshops and courses in various countries.
- Have been part of multiple juries judging filmmaking competitions.
- Finished shooting his first short film: "Parallel World".
- Finished shooting his first documentary talking about Burmese refugees in Bangladesh.
Building bridges based on the belief that film becomes art only when its materials are as inexpensive as pencil & paper
Cine Pobre is the 100% cartel-free intersection of
culture and capabilities
[ Call for entries 2019 ]